Movember, changing the face of men’s health.
Brian Johnstone the office owner of The Financial Management Centre Crawley is contributing to Movember, changing the face of men’s health.
“It’s Movember and time to make a difference, Men’s health is a cause I am passionate about but in order to make a difference I need your help” explained Brain. His commitment is to grow a moustache for the month of November and in doing so, raise vital awareness and funds for men’s health including prostate and testicular cancer.
Brain said “I am asking you to help support my personal journey by making a donation. The size of which isn’t important, every little contribution helps Movember to continue its funding of world class programmes.”
For more information about what you’ll be helping to fund, visit Movember’s Program Overview page by clicking here
To highlight the importance of what I am doing, take a look at these statistics:
• 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
• This year 40,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed in the UK
• 47% of testicular cancer cases occur in men under 35 years and over 90% occur in men under 55 years
Please donate to this cause, using the below methods and help me make a difference:
• Donating online at: http://mobro.co/brianjohnstone
• Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember’, referencing my Registration ID: 5002417 and mailing it to: Movember Europe PO Box 68600 London EC1P 1EF
Operations manager Nolan Downs enjoys seeing the “big picture” of his business, where he oversees production, and of the industry as a whole. But where he’s really passionate is in making sure every product that comes off the line is of the very top quality. Look for some of his expert commentary about An Enterprise Resource Planning system Brighton South, The Online Local Bookkeeping in Brighton South, The Local Accounts Department Service Brighton South from http://brighton-south.tfmcentre.co.uk/